FPI invites you to submit a proposal for the provision of the above mentioned services to us.
Please acknowledge safe receipt of this communication within seven working days via email and advise us of your interest to submit a proposal or not to propose.
The key details of the FPI’s requirements are furnished below and you should take these into account in your final proposal. By participating herein, you accept to be bound by the guidelines set out in both this communication and Annexure 1 in the document attached hereto.
To simplify the exchange of information regarding this Request for a Proposal (RFP) please nominate a representative from your organisation to deal with this matter and provide us with the name of that person together with contact telephone numbers and an email address.
Please direct any questions regarding the RFP content or process to the FPI signatory stated in the document attached. All questions should be submitted in writing to the indicated email address.
FPI undertakes no obligation in any way to:
• Pay any vendor for any RFP response; or
• Award the contract with the lowest or any bidder; or
• Provide input into the design of value propositions for membership categories;
• Accept the RFP information received from vendors; or
• Include vendors responding to this RFP in any future invitation; or
• Any other commitment to vendors whatsoever.
• Prepare and present proposals;
FPI reserves the right to disqualify and reject proposals from vendors that do not comply with these guidelines.