FINANCIAL PLANNING INSTITUTE OF SOUTHERN AFRICA (FPI)
FPI values your right to privacy and security and therefore treat personal information that is obtained through use
of this website, as private, and we endeavour to provide you with secure access to our online services.
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- FPI collects personal information about you ('the information') mainly in the following ways:-
- Other personal information may be collected with:-
2. USE OF INFORMATION
- FPI need to collect personal or other information if we are to meet our obligations to our
members and to inform you of new services and developments and fulfil member instructions
and other requirements.
- If your do not provide the information required you may not be able to become a member or you
may not be able to receive the information or service you requested by the method you have
- FPI collects the information to provide you with a specific service, which may include but
not be limited to the following:-
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- FPI is governed by the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000, as amended.
- FPI will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you without your consent.
- FPI will confirm membership of FPI to members of the public, other professional bodies, and provide contact information to overseas
member groups if you are going overseas only if requested by you to do so.
- FPI will provide only such information as is required to suppliers and business partners to enable a particular service to be fulfilled.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY:
- FPI has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control. These
security measures include:-
5. INFORMATION UPDATE:
- You may gain access to information that FPI has collected about you by contacting FPI.
- You can change or update personal information online or you can also advise of changes via telephone, facsimile, e-mail or letter.
6. CONTACTING FPI
- If you have any questions or complaints about this security policy you should contact the FPI
at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 011 470 6000