How to upload your CPD points?
Follow these 10 easy steps to record your CPD points:
- 1Login with your username and password
- 2Select 'MyFPI' and click on 'My CPD' on your membership dashboard
- 3Click on the plus sign to add new CPD points
- 4Click on the calendar to select the date you earned the CPD points
- 5Now select the CPD category (for example, ‘Professional Reading’)
- 6Provide a description of the points earned, i.e. Attendance of the annual FPI Professionals Convention 2016
- 7Indicate the CPD cycle (year) you want to claim the points for
- 8Type in the amount of points you are claiming - remember one point equals one hour
- 9Click on "Save & Close" to complete the upload
- 10The entry should appear immediately on your CPD table after saving. Press F5 to refresh the screen to update the summary table.