Strategiq Capital is looking for a Client Services Administrator to join our team and take on the position at our Cape Town office.
The Client Services Administrator is primarily responsible for client administration as well as providing a broad range of support services to the CEO, COO, Head of client services, Investment Team and Financial Advisers in the provision of high‐quality ongoing service to prospective, new and existing clients. The Client Services Administrator plays a key role in contributing to and enhancing the overall client experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities outlined below is merely a guideline, the job description should be reviewed on an annual basis.
All areas of client service, administration and implementation
• Client onboarding
o Unit Trusts
o Direct Share Portfolios
o LISP Share Portfolios
• Receive documents and ensuring that all the requirements are met in terms of FICA and other relevant legislation.
• Liaising with the advisor or client on any outstanding requirements and forwarding the relevant documents to the stockbroker/custodian of choice and liaising to ensure that the account is opened.
• Liaising with the relevant parties in terms of scrip transfers and ensuring that the transfer takes place successfully
1) Processing and facilitating the opening of additional accounts for existing clients.
2) Processing client cash withdrawals and deposits into their existing accounts and well as recording these movements.
3) Maintaining an accurate filing system, both paper and electronically.
4) Liaising with the stockbrokers in terms of general administrative requests/queries.
5) Processing statement and tax documents requests for clients and advisors as well as any other queries or requests.
6) Client reporting.
7) Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, typing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, document scanning and editing.
8) Printing, collating and issuing of reports.
9) Proof reading and formatting of reports.
10) Providing administrative support to the StrategiQ Capital Sales function by performing duties that include but are not limited to the following:
a. Compiling sales performance reports for each of the individual funds and products on a monthly and ad hoc basis
b. Providing technical support using financial systems including Morningstar
• Providing administrative support to StrategiQ Capital’s Compliance function
• Ad hoc administrative functions to assist the back office, asset management function
Compliance, Office Administration, Marketing, Website Maintenance
1) Internal Compliance Officer
a. Working closely with the Head of Client Services and Moonstone Compliance officer ensuring FSP adheres to legislation and compliance is up to date
2) Office Administration
a. Assisting the CEO, COO & Head of Client Services with back office support
a. Assisting the CEO & COO with marketing ideas, tools, web design, client and IFA portals and presentations
4) Website Maintenance
a. Uploading Newsletters, articles in Website using WordPress
b. Website maintenance ensuring company details are correct
Requirements for the role:
Function within a participative team structure;
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience in using financial planning software
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a client services / financial adviser support role
• Work effectively as a member of a team;
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
Negotiable based on level of experience and qualification.
Submission of applications: