With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To provide appropriate risk and investment advice for Clients, adhering to FAIS Compliance requirements, within the FNB Premium Advisory Sales and Product mandates and targets.
• Achieve gross production target as indicated in scorecard.
• Achieve previously determined sales targets across the business by identifying opportunities to advise on FirstRand approved investment and risk products.
• Be an ambassador for FNB as a financial service provider encompassing our internal values and ethical standards.
• Maintain expert knowledge on all FirstRand approved products, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
• Ensure that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with FNB’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
• Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyse financial information obtained from clients to develop a financial plan or proposal using the correct tools.
• Formulate proposals in cash management, Risk needs, investment planning, estate planning, or other areas to help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Investigate available investment opportunities to determine compatibility with client financial plans.
• Review clients' financial plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
• Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
• Review each existing client a least annually to determine any changes in their financial status
• Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies
• Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
• Adopt a basic knowledge of all bank products to enable identification of banking opportunities and facilitating cross-selling back to the bank.
• Follow up on new business applications to ensure closed within timeframes (if no assistant)
• Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and FNB’s internal compliance procedures and requirements. Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB.
• Identify effective activities to address own development gaps.
• Create own development plan and review plan with team leader.
• Understand which competencies and skills are required to be mastered to ensure personal development and performance.
• Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum: Necessary regulatory requirements: RE, NQF5 or Diploma in Financial Planning.
• Preferred: CFP.
• Minimum: 2-3 years’ experience in Financial Planning.
How To Apply:
• Please email CVs to email@example.com