The 2014 FPI Financial Planning Week
will be held from 25-29 August
across the country. The campaign is aimed at educating consumers about dealing with a professional financial planner and the importance of financial planning.
Ways to celebrate Financial Planning Week (all year round!)
- Write down your financial goals.
- Draw up a spending plan (budget).
- Include your children in the running of the household budget for a month.
- Get your estate in order: Create or revise your will.
- Establish an emergency fund.
- Invite a professional financial planner to speak at your workplace.
for more 2014 Financial Planning Week information.